Module 1 - Sexual Victimisation
Please, keep in mind that the current course is introductory. It has been designed for kindergarten and elementary school teachers in Europe working with children from 3 to 12 years old with no previous training in violence against children. If you wish to find out about more specialized or advanced courses for other type of professionals, contexts or students, please visit the extra resources proposed at the end of the course.
- Introduction To Child Sexual Victimisation
- Real story
- Definition Of Child Sexual Victimisation
- What can you do to tackle child sexual victimisation?
- What can you do about a suspected case of child sexual abuse?
- What is the procedure in your country?
Module 2 - Physical And Emotional Maltreatment
Module 3 - Bullying Victimisation
Module 4 - Resilience
Child abuse situations may be complicated and emotionally difficult for those who deal with them. Take care of yourself. Look for assistance!
You can contact social services or or talk to your colleagues!
Prev What Can You Do?